Please read the following terms very carefully. By using our website and submitting your personal data, you agree to the data protection regulations.
INFORMATION WHICH CAN BE COLLECTED BY YOU
We may collect and process the following information when you visit our website when you contact us when you sign up for our site or when you shop by us:
- Information you provide to us when filling in the contact form on our website, including your name, title, address, company information (if applicable) and contact information such as telephone and e- mail you.
- Information we ask for when you respond to offers or participate in questionnaires that we conduct for research purposes, even if you do not have to answer.
- The information we may collect may include information about your visits to our website or when you contact us by phone, as well as technical information about your IP address (Internet Protocol) that you use to connect your computer to the Internet, your account information to link to our website, details about your browser, operating system and platforms, URL information (Single Resource Locator), products you’ve seen or searched for, web site response times, downloading errors, duration of visits to specific websites, number of times you visited our site, number of visits to our site, number of web pages you visited.
- Information we may receive from other sources when using our web sites or other services. In such cases, we will inform you that we may use the information we have internally collected and link it to other data we collect on this website. We are in close cooperation with business partners and may receive information from you (for example, presentations, outsourced technical service providers, payment and delivery services, analytical service providers, information search and credit agencies).
We do not store any credit card information and we fully trust our payment service partners to offer our customers secure payment transactions.
In some cases, the information we collect may not personally identify you. No person can be identified through this statistical data on our users’ Internet behavior and patterns.
By using a cookie stored in your browser or on your computer’s hard drive, we may receive information about your general use of the internet and the use of our website. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us improve our website and offer better and personalized services. Some of the cookies we use are necessary for the proper operation of our website. Refer to the cookie guidelines we have on our site for details on the cookies we use and how they are used.
STORAGE AND PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
In addition to our business partners, who help us provide you with our products and services, your personal data will not be disclosed to any third party unless required by law.
Except as set forth or required by law in this section, we will use your card / account payment details only to process your order and we will not disclose your card / account payment details to third parties.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
The information we have collected or received from you may be used by us in the following ways:
- To improve our products, services and site and to ensure that the content of our website is presented in the most effective way.
- In order to provide you with information, products or services that you have ordered from us or which we believe may be of interest to you when you have requested or approved to communicate with you for these purposes.
- To fulfill the obligations arising from any contract between us and you.
- To enable you to use our interactive services if you wish.
- To inform you of any variations in our products or services.
- For our own market research purposes (eg, asking you to give us your opinion on our products and services).
- To manage our website and our internal processes, including problem solving, security, data analysis, audits and statistical surveys.
- To link them to other information we have collected or received from you and to use this combination of information for the above purposes
Please tick the appropriate box on the form we use to collect your information if you do not wish to use your personal or corporate contact information for our commercial purposes or to provide you with information about special offers, third parties or other information we may think you will be interested.
NOTIFYING YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal data to third parties if:
- We sell or buy any part of the business or its assets and in such a case we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer for those parts or assets.
- We need to disclose your personal information in order to comply with any legal requirements or to enforce or apply our terms and conditions, or to protect our rights, property and safety, or the property and safety of our customers and third parties parties. This includes the exchange of information with other companies and organizations for the purpose of combating fraud and reducing credit risks.
We are committed to safeguarding your personal data. To prevent unauthorized access, use or disclosure, we use appropriate physical, electronic and business practices to protect and secure the information we collect on the Internet. Our security technologies and procedures are reviewed regularly to ensure that they are always up to date and effective.
The information you provide will be stored on our security servers. Unfortunately, the transmission of data over the Internet is not entirely safe. Although we take reasonable steps to protect your personal information, we can not guarantee the security of all information transmitted to our website: any transmission is at your own risk.
You must treat as confidential all security passwords and passwords we may provide for access to specific parts of the Site (or the ones you choose) and you must follow all instructions we may provide to keep this information confidential and safe. The processing of payment transactions by our partners in the payment services sector is performed through secure payment websites and complies with the Payment Data Industry Standard Security (PCI DSS) standard. You must be sure that all payment transactions you execute are conducted in a safe environment.
YOUR RIGHTS AND THE CONTROL YOU HAVE ON YOUR INFORMATION
You have the right at any time to:
- Obtain access to your information that we hold in accordance with the Federal Data Protection Act of 19 June 1992 (DSG). For such requests, you may need to charge a small fee to cover our expenses.
- Ask for your data to be corrected or updated.
- Ask for your data to be removed from our records.
- Please let us know that you do not want us to use your information for our own direct marketing purposes. Under no circumstances will we transfer your personal data to third parties for direct marketing purposes.
To do so, tick the appropriate box on the form (s) we collect your data or contact us using the contact link on our website.
Our website may from time to time contain links to and from websites of our business partners and other third parties that may be of interest to you. If you follow a link to any of these websites, this means that you have left our site and you must know that we have no control over these websites. We take no responsibility and we are not responsible for the security and protection of any information you provide when you visit such websites.
AMENDMENTS TO THE PRESENT PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY